At Spring Harvest Home ’21 we’ve planned from the start to make our online event as accessible as possible.
We want everyone to be able to access the programme, so drawing on experience gained over the years in Minehead and Skegness plus the advice of our brilliant accessibility experts, we’ve put in place a range of measures.
- An optional captioning system will enable anyone to switch on a function that scrolls a speaker’s words at the bottom of the screen.
- Our superb BSL team will provide on-screen sign language interpretation for evening Celebrations, morning Bible teaching and the all-age, all-action Big Start.
- Remember that because Spring Harvest Home comes to you online, you can use all your usual accessibility tools, just as you do when viewing an ordinary website.
- Our friends at Count Everyone In are presenting three dedicated sessions, enabling us all - especially those with learning disabilities, to learn the daily themes and join in worshipping our Unrivalled God.
- The key printed resources for Spring Harvest Home ’21 are the theme book Why Worship? edited by Tim Hughes and the home group Study Guide written by LICC’s Mark Greene. Both these books are available in various large print options and in Braille.