We recognise that we are all living in unprecedented and uncertain times, clearly shown by the effect on Spring Harvest 2020. Whilst no one knows when the Coronavirus pandemic will be over, we are sure that everyone needs something to look forward to.
Spring Harvest has been working hard with Butlin’s and have agreed on a guarantee to all Spring Harvest guests to provide you with reassurance regarding your booking.
FREE CORONAVIRUS GUARANTEE FOR SPRING HARVEST 2021
In the event that:
- You consider it unsafe to go to Spring Harvest 2021 due to the continuing threat of Coronavirus
- You are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to the Coronavirus outbreak
- UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak
- The resort you have booked is closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak
You can cancel your booking at any time up to 72 hours before your holiday start date and will receive a full refund.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellation must be notified to Butlin’s no less than 72 hours before your holiday start date
Other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged
The guarantee is for Spring Harvest 2021 bookings at Butlin’s resorts made until further notice
BUTLIN’S HOLIDAY PROTECTION
Butlin’s Holiday Protection is available separately at the time of booking and will give a full refund less a £50 cancellation charge if you cancel at least 48 hours before your break starts because of illness (covered by a doctor’s certificate), bereavement, redundancy or jury service. If you cancel within two days of your break or for any reason, you’ll receive a reduced refund amount.
It costs £19 for each room or apartment at Minehead One and Skegness or £24 at Minehead Two. We strongly recommend that you take this in case something unexpected happens. For more information, click here.