Spring Harvest takes places at Butlin’s Resort Skegness in Lincolnshire, Butlin’s Resort Minehead in Somerset and Harrogate Convention Centre in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Here’s some guidance on making travel arrangements:
Print comprehensive, customised directions and maps of your route from Google Maps. Butlin's Skegness postcode is PE25 1NJ. Butlin's is situated three miles north of Skegness town on the A52.
- [From the South] Approach Skegness on the A52
- Follow the A52 through Skegness, signposted to Ingoldmells. The main entrance to Butlin's is on your right
- [From the North] Approach on the A52
A bus services runs from Skegness railway station to the resort, a distance of about three miles. Trains run to Skegness from:
- London Kings Cross, changing at Grantham [runs hourly]
- Peterborough, changing at Sleaford
National Express run a daily service from London to the Skegness Bus Station from where there are local buses to the Butlins Resort.
- 11.30am London Victoria Coach Station
- 12 noon Golders Green [North London] Coach Station
- 4.35pm Arrive Skegness
- They also run from many other places changing en route; in London from the South and in Peterborough from the mid-country.