What you could be doing:
Preparing the Minehead and Skegness resorts including:
- Creating office spaces
- Building and dressing stage areas in multiple venues
- Assembling the structure of the Spring Harvest resource stand and Bookshop
- Creating and constructing props
- General maintenance as and when required
- Driving around the resort, handling heavy equipment and managing the contents of Spring Harvest’s on resort storage containers
You will need:
- Full, clean driving licence
- Physical resilience
- Practical mind and able to ‘turn your hand to anything’
- As and when required during the event.
- Available a few days before the event starts to prepare the site and long days on the final day/night to help packing down
If you have queries please do not hesitate to contact Marian on 01825 748886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.