What you could be doing:
- Keeping the team lounge and refreshment area clean, tidy and replenished
- Serving a sandwich tea for over 500 team member per day
- Preparing communions for up to 7000
- Catering for various receptions in other venues
- Receiving deliveries, checking orders and carefully keeping track of stock
You will need:
- Enthusiasm for team work
- Appropriate physical resilience to cope with being on your feet for most of the day and moving stock
- Patience and willingness to continually clear up
- Catering experience and knowledge of food hygiene/health and safety is a bonus, but not a requirement (a short training session will be given at the start)
- A typical day may include two out of three 5 hour shifts between 8am – 11pm and you will be asked to be available between 3pm – 6pm to serve team teas
- You will also need to participate in the set-up and/or packdown of Spring Harvest for which we would ask you to be available for additional periods of time.
Average Team Size:
- Minehead and Skegness – 4 team members per break
- Harrogate – Role to be defined to suit Venue – please enquire
- You may be expected to arrive several days prior to guests arriving at Spring Harvest.
If you have queries please do not hesitate to contact Marian on 01825 748886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.