Do you love praying with people and are you involved in prayer ministry in your Church?
If you are already coming to Spring Harvest (guest), we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the full time Pastoral Team following the evening celebration
- Spending time predominately listening and praying with guests who respond
- Where required offer prayer support during afternoon sessions (where sessions may be of a sensitive nature)
We look to model prayer ministry to the wider church community so where appropriate in the evenings this will take place at the front and sides and of the venue. There will be appropriate space available for more confidential prayer.
You will need:
- To be involved in prayer ministry teams or equivalent in church or a wider Christian context
- To attend a short briefing meeting to meet the Pastoral Leader at the start of Spring Harvest
- During the evening celebration 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- For sensitive sessions as and when required
Spring Harvest appreciates the wide diversity of church backgrounds represented among guests, and to minimise the rise of causing offence or distress, prayer ministry volunteers will be asked to comply with our prayer ministry guidelines. This may mean that some routine
practices in home churches may be not be appropriate.