What you could be doing:
- Assisting the Retail Manager in running the Spring Harvest Resource Stand
- Promoting and selling Spring Harvest resources including teaching
- Taking orders for teaching CDs, DVDs and USB sticks
- Helping to arrange and display stock
- Helping to sell Spring Harvest resources at check-ins as guests arrive
- Working together as part of a small team to ensure guests receive the best customer
service we can offer
You will need:
- Enthusiasm for team work
- Confidence to talk to guests and a customer-focused mind set
- Confidence in using tills and credit card machines (training will be given)
- Appropriate physical resilience to cope with being on your feet for most of the day
and moving stock
- You will be required to work a shift pattern
- You will also need to participate in the set-up and/or pack down of Spring Harvest for
which we would ask you to be available for additional periods of time.
Average Team Size:
- Minehead and Skegness – 4 team members per break
- Harrogate – 4 team members per break
- You may be expected to arrive 1 day prior to guests arriving at Spring Harvest.
If you have queries please do not hesitate to contact Marian on 01825 748886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.