Benefits for you
- You will get to showcase your skills alongside professionals and a leading UK production company
- Experience shadowing a professional live events engineer
- A pre-site training day and further training on-site
- The chance to be part of the wider team and build relationships with those having similar interests
- Access to the Spring Harvest programme – both where placed and in free time.
- You will receive free accommodation and food for the duration of your placement at the Spring Harvest event, and your travel expenses will be covered to a capped amount of £80
Fill out the enquiry form below and we will send you a link to the online application process.
Ideal candidates will be available for one or more Spring Harvest breaks, 6-10 April or 10-15 April at Minehead; 5-9 April at Skegness. Please indicate your preference.
Short-listed applicants will be invited to a training day in Reading. We have a limited number of spaces and not everyone invited to the training day will be offered a place on the team for Spring Harvest. However, we hope to open up more spaces in the future.